Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW/MDW/Maid) Medical Check Up
During your migrant domestic worker (MDW) / maid's employment term, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) requires you to send her for
medical screening every 6 months. Details of the requirements can be found at MOM's website.
We provide 6 monthly (6ME), 2 yearly or pre-placement / new application check up for your domestic helper. Our clinic is equipped with a Chest X-Ray, making this a one-stop centre for full body check up and medical screening needs.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 90179868 or email us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.
|Domestic Helper Medical Check-Up||Price*|
|Urine Pregnancy Test & VDRL||$35.00|
|Urine Pregnancy Test, VDRL & HIV||$45.00|
|Urine Pregnancy Test, VDRL, HIV & Chest X-Ray||$60.00|
|[Optional] Updating of your COVID-19 vaccination record into MOH's National Immunization Records (NIR)||From $40.00|
How do I make an appointment?
Book Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Medical
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What you need to bring:
1. In-Principle Approval Form & Medical Form
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow
How long does it take:
1. On average, most of our clients finish their tests within 30 to 60 minutes
during off peak hours. You may also enquire about the best appointment time for the least waiting
2. You should receive your reports within 48 hours through email. You may also opt to collect the report personally at our clinic.
3. You may also request for a same day report at an additional charge of $30 before GST.
Health Screening Packages
1. If you are doing your statutory medical check up, your family members, yourself or your partner are
entitled to 5% off our clinic health screening packages or
home health screening packages.
Please WhatsApp or call us at 90179868, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
2. Health Screening can be conducted the same time with your statutory medical check up.
What our clients say
Corporate Medical Check Ups
1. We look forward to working with organizations to arrange corporate screenings or corporate billing for your employees' checkup. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.