IgG Food Allergy / Intolerance Testing Singapore
We provide both Immunoglobulin
E (IgE) and Immunoglobulin G (IgG) blood tests. Individuals may have a preference
for IgG blood tests as a means of food allergy or food intolerance testings.
IgG food allergies tend to cause symptoms several hours to days after exposure to the
trigger, and may cause symptoms such as chronic constipation, diarrhoea, irritable
bowel syndrome and migraines.
We encourage you to discuss this with our doctor before undergoing this test, to ensure that this test is suitable for you. These are some concerns you may wish to clarify with our doctor before undergoing a test:
- What condition is most likely to be causing my symptoms?
- Is an allergy test necessary?
- Which allergy testing procedures do you advise, and why?
- How reliable are these exams?
- Does conducting this testing include any risks?
- Is there anything I should stop taking before this test?
- When will I learn the outcome?
- What do these findings imply?
- Next, what should I do?
22-Food Panel Test
View all 22 foods
44-Food Panel Test
View all 44 foods
90-Food Panel Test
View all 90 foods
90-Food (Vegetarian) Panel Test
View all 90 foods
180-Food Panel Test
View all 180 foods
270-Food Panel Test
View all 270 foods
How Do I Make An Appointment?
You will be required to consult our friendly doctor before doing an allergen test. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
Book Allergen Test Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, GrabPay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their blood tests within 30 to 60 minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least waiting time.
When will my IgG blood test results be ready?
1. Your results will be ready within 3 to 4 weeks. We will email the report to you and our doctor will contact you for a consultation.
How do I prepare for my IgG allergy test?
Before we draw your blood for your allergy test, you will have to:
- Fast from food and water for at least 2 hours.
- Avoid oily and fatty foods for at least 8 hours.
This is to ensure the allergy test results are as accurate as possible.
1. You may also be keen to explore our home health screening packages. Health screening can be conducted for you and your family in the comforts of your home, or even at the hotel for travelers.