SPF Medical Check Up For Aged Drivers
The Singapore Police Force (SPF) requires all aged drivers reaching or above the age of 65 to undergo fitness to drive a medical assessment. For detailed requirements, please check the SPF website.
We are also able to support other medical examination requirements upon request. Want to skip the
the polyclinic? ATA Medical's private clinic is equipped with a Chest X-Ray, thus making this a
one-stop centre for your full body check up and medical screening needs.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 88838128 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Fitness To Drive Medical Assessment
Upon the completion of your medical assessment at our clinic, we will indicate the results on your medical form. It will then be signed and stamped with the necessary authorized signatories. You will be notified once the report is ready.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|SPF Medical Check Up For Aged Drivers||Price*|
|Vision Check & Clinical Examination||$35.00|
|Subsidized influenza / pneumococcal vaccination for Singaporean drivers aged 65 and above||Please enquire with us|
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Book SPF Medical Check Up For Aged Drivers Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What You Need To Bring
1. Medical Examination Form.
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our clients finish their tests within 30 to 60 minutes
during off peak hours. You may also enquire about the best appointment time for the least waiting
2. You should receive your reports within 48 hours through email. You may also opt to collect the report personally at our clinic.
3. You may also request for a same day report at an additional charge of $30 before GST.
Frequently Asked Questions
Corporate Medical Check Ups
1. We look forward to working with organizations to arrange corporate screenings or corporate billing for your employees' checkup. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.