Allergy Testing In Singapore
Allergy testing can come in the form of either a blood test or skin prick test. You may opt
to test for a single allergen or a comprehensive panel of allergens. Our
clinic currently provides allergy testing in the form of an Immunoglobulin E (IgE) blood
test. IgE food allergies tend to cause an immedite reaction within a few minutes of exposure
and may cause symptoms such as hives, eye swelling and lip swelling.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 90179868 or email us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Common Concerns and Questions
Before you decide to do any tests, you may also consult our doctor. These are some concerns you may wish to clarify with our doctor:
- What condition is most likely to be causing my symptoms?
- Is an allergy test necessary?
- Which allergy testing procedures do you advise, and why?
- How reliable are these exams?
- Does conducting this testing include any risks?
- Is there anything I should stop taking before this test?
- When will I learn the outcome?
- What do these findings imply?
- Next, what should I do?
If you still feel unsure about the test, talk to our doctor today. We will be happy to provide an in-depth consultation and discuss your options with you.
|Single Panel Blood Test (e.g. Food or Inhalant)||$56.00|
|59 Panel Comprehensive Blood Test||$678.00|
|[Optional] Home Service - Drawing of blood from home||$50.00|
59 Panel Comprehensive Blood Test
|Inhalants||Food||Seafood||Milk & Component||Nuts, Seeds & Component||Egg & Component|
nBos d 4 Alpha-lactalbumin (Milk)
nBos d 5 Beta-lactoglobulin (Milk)
nBos d 8 Casein (Milk)
Seeds and Legumes
rAra h 2 (Peanut)
rAra h 9 (Peanut)
nGal d 2 Ovalbumin (Egg White)
nGal d 1 Ovomucoid (Egg White)
How Do I Make An Appointment?
You will be required to consult our friendly doctor before doing an allergen test. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
Book Allergen Test Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, GrabPay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their blood tests within 30 to 60 minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least waiting time.
When will my allergy blood test results be ready?
1. Your results will be ready within 3 to 4 weeks. We will email the report to you and our doctor will contact you for a consultation.
1. You may also be keen to explore our home health screening packages. Health screening can be conducted for you and your family in the comforts of your home, or even at the hotel for travelers.