Ultrasound Scan Singapore
Want to avoid the queue at the polyclinic? We provide a variety of affordable
ultrasound imaging services.
Ultrasound tests are safe, mostly non-invasive and relatively low-cost. It allows your doctor to produce images of internal organs within your body with no radiation, which makes it a safer and lower-risk option.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 90179868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|Ultrasound Carotid Intima Media Thickness||$120.00|
|Ultrasound Pelvis (Transabdominal)**||$168.00|
|Ultrasound Pelvis (Transvaginal)||$168.00|
|Ultrasound Kidney, Ureters and Bladder (KUB)||$180.00|
|Ultrasound Hepatobiliary System (HBS)||$180.00|
|Ultrasound Full Abdomen||$218.00***|
**Please note that we do not do pregnancy (dating) scans.
***$80 to upgrade the optional test to Full Abdomen Scan in Royal Package..
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Generally, you are encouraged to consult our doctor if you are a walk in patient without any referrals. This is recommended because the results require contextual interpretation and follow up. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
Book Ultrasound Scan Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Do I Prepare?
1. For Ultrasound Full Abdomen and Liver tests, you are required to fast
at least 6 hours before your appointment.
2. For Ultrasound Pelvis and Prostate, please drink 5-6 glasses of water 1 hour before your test. Please also avoid urination to keep your bladder full.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our clients finish their tests within 30 to 45 minutes
during off-peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment times with least
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
3. You may also request for a same day report at an additional charge of $30 before GST.
Ultrasound Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Crown Plus ($458), Royal ($642) and Jewel ($1369) package have various Ultrasound tests bundled with them.