Affordable Ultrasound Breast Scan
What Is An Ultrasound Breast Scan?
Ultrasound breast scans can help to diagnose lumps or other abnormalities detected during a physical examination or a mammogram. This provides more details about your condition for further follow up, and can also be performed as part of breast cancer screening.
Ultrasound breast scans are safe, mostly non-invasive and relatively
low-cost. It allows your doctor to produce images of your body with no radiation, which
makes it a lower-risk option.
To understand what options best suit you, please make an appointment to consult our doctor. We also have a female doctor on duty from Monday to Saturday.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 90179868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|Ultrasound Breast with Mammogram||$240.00|
How Do I Make An Appointment?
You will be required to consult our friendly doctor before undergoing any ultrasound tests. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
Book Ultrasound Breast Scan Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
How Do I Prepare?
1. Please wear a two piece outfit.
2. For mammograms, please avoid talcum powder, deodorant, lotion or perfume under your arms or on your breasts. These may interfere with the imaging.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, GrabPay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their ultrasound breast tests within 30 to 60
minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment
times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
A lot of women fear mammograms due to pain and radiation. However, it is important to note that with better technological advancements, newer models of mammogram machines are more sensitive and hence, less pain and radiation is practically felt during the process.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our booking form or
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Ultrasound Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Crown Plus ($445), Royal ($612), Jewel ($1299), and Marvel ($2100) packages have various Ultrasound tests bundled with them.